san diego, california
june 8-15, 2019
7 nights, 8 days
*10 people max
embark on a socially conscious adventure with a group of passionate changemakers and explore the places you won’t find on the online tourist “top ten list”. between the spanish architecture, the mexican cultural influence, and the up-and-coming underground art scene, you’ll never want to leave san diego’s sunny beaches.
- accommodation at a locally owned vacation home (shared room with someone of the same gender)
- transportation to and from airport
- all local transportation
- 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 6 dinners, snacks, some alcoholic beverages
- all activities
- coffee networking event
- swag bag
- community impact experience
- a portion of your purchase is used to support the nonprofit organization/social enterprise we will be working with
- two trip leaders
- flights/transportation to and from san diego
- meals not mentioned
- optional activities / activities during free time
- transportation during free time
- you must be 21 or older to travel with co-mads.
- once you fill out the booking information, we will send you a personal note to confirm your registration. please wait to hear from us before booking flights.
- upon sign up, you will be asked to fill out a co-mads profile. we will use this information as a way to get to know each traveler and cater the trip itinerary to specific interests when possible. one week before the trip, you will receive a roster introducing you to your fellow co-mads.
- a detailed itinerary and packing list will be sent to you.
- if you have specific questions before booking, please reach out to us by sending us an email at email@example.com. we’d be happy to schedule a time to discuss trip details with you via phone, email, and/or in person (if possible).
what community organization(s) will we be working with?
big announcement coming soon regarding community impact opportunities!
early bird pricing $2,195 | book by february 28th
regular pricing $2,395 | book by may 11th
reserve your spot! $500 deposit | must paid in full by may 11th