san diego, california
june 8-15, 2019
7 nights, 8 days
*10 people max
embark on a socially conscious adventure with a group of passionate changemakers and explore the places you won’t find on the online tourist “top ten list”. between the spanish architecture, the mexican cultural influence, and the up-and-coming underground art scene, you’ll never want to leave san diego’s sunny beaches.
- accommodation at a locally owned vacation home (shared room with someone of the same gender)
- transportation to and from airport
- all local transportation
- 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 6 dinners, snacks, some alcoholic beverages
- all activities
- coffee networking event
- swag bag
- community impact experience
- a portion of your purchase is used to support the nonprofit organization/social enterprise we will be working with
- two trip leaders
- flights/transportation to and from san diego
- meals not mentioned
- optional activities / activities during free time
- transportation during free time
- you must be 21 or older to travel with co-mads.
- once you fill out the booking information, we will send you a personal note to confirm your registration. please wait to hear from us before booking flights.
- upon sign up, you will be asked to fill out a co-mads profile. we will use this information as a way to get to know each traveler and cater the trip itinerary to specific interests when possible. one week before the trip, you will receive a roster introducing you to your fellow co-mads.
- a detailed itinerary and packing list will be sent to you.
- if you have specific questions before booking, please reach out to us by sending us an email at email@example.com. we’d be happy to schedule a time to discuss trip details with you via phone, email, and/or in person (if possible).
what community organization(s) will we be working with?
san diego has the country’s fourth highest population of homeless individuals. we will be volunteering with Think Dignity for three days during this trip on various projects. Think Dignity’s mission is to inspire, empower, and organize the san diego community to advance basic dignity for those living on the streets. we invite you to visit their website to learn more about their powerful programming. together, we are going to make a difference.
may 11th is when all payments are due and it is the final day to sign up for the trip.
- a nonrefundable deposit of $500 is required to secure your spot.
- you may pay the balance in full at any time.