travel & do good LLC d/b/a co-mads
Date of Last Revision: December 20, 2018
Co-mads reserves the right to update this Policy from time to time without notice. We will notify you in the event we significantly change the Policy or Terms by placing a prominent notice on our Site. Your continued use of the Site and/or Services after such modifications constitute your: (a) acknowledgement of the modified Policy; and (b) your agreement to be bound by that Policy.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: BY USING THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES, YOU GIVE YOUR CONSENT THAT ALL PERSONAL DATA THAT YOU SUBMIT MAY BE PROCESSED BY US IN THE MANNER AND FOR THE PURPOSES DESCRIBED BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS POLICY OR THE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE SITE OR SERVICES.
1. Types of Personal Information We Collect. In order to better provide you with the Services, we collect two types of information about our users:
1.1 Aggregate Information. Co-mads uses information that does not, by itself, identify a specific individual which is used to help identify you and gather broad demographic information. Such types of information include where you visit our Site and what sites may have directed you to us. This information may include the website’s Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) that points us to the site you came from, what browser you are using, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
1.2 Personally Identifiable Information. Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are, such as, your name, preferred contact details, your payment information, and other personal identifiers (such as a passport identification number).
2. How We Collect and Use Information. We do not collect any PII unless you voluntarily provide such information to us. The PII is used to provide the Services, deliver information to you, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, and enforce our agreements with you. The Aggregate Information is used for both diagnosis and statistical purposes. For example, we may use your IP address to diagnose problems without our servers, software, to administer our Site, and to gather demographic information. Additionally, we may disclose website information in the aggregate for marketing and promotional purposes.
3. Release of Information. Your PII will be kept confidential. However, occasionally we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide PII to the appropriate governmental authorities. In such cases, we will disclose PII upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation. We will fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our Services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
4. Registration. In order to use some features of the Site, you must first complete the registration process. During registration you are required to provide certain PII, including, without limitation, the information contained in Section 2 above. This information will periodically be used by us to contact you about Site news, updates and changes to this Policy, and to enable you to retrieve your password, if necessary.
5. Updating and Correcting Information. You may change any PII that you have provided online at any time by linking to your account in accordance with the instructions posted on the Site. We encourage you to promptly update your PII if it changes. You may ask to have the information on your account deleted or removed; however, some information may not be deleted. In addition, it may be impossible to completely delete your information without some residual information on backup systems.
Please Note: No PII is collected with the cookies that we set. Accepting cookies while on the Site will not put the user at risk for marketing to other websites.
7. Security. This Site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Co-mads uses industry standard safeguards such as firewalls, data encryption, and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. We limit access to PII only to specific employees, contractors, and agents who have a reasonable need to come into contact with your information. For example, we may provide members of our technical support team with limited access to your account in order to allow them to troubleshoot problems you may be having with the Site.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be completely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your PII, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the internet which are beyond Co-mads’ control; and (b) the security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
8. User Responsibility. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and registration information.
9. User Choices on Collection and Use of Information. Co-mads may, from time to time, send you email regarding new products or services. Only Co-mads (or agents working on behalf of Co-mads and under confidentiality agreements) will send you these solicitations, and only if you have previously indicated that you wish to receive them. If you do not want to receive such information, you may terminate the email notifications from this Site by sending an email to email@example.com indicating your election to opt-out of further notifications.
10.1 Minors. You must be at least eighteen (18) years old to have permission to use this Site. Protecting the privacy of children is especially important to us. For that reason, we never collect or maintain PII at our Site from those we actually know are under the age of thirteen (13), nor do we allow registration of users under the age of thirteen (13).
10.2 Third-Party Collection of PII. PII that is voluntarily disclosed during the use of the Services or on the Site may be collected and used by third-parties and may result in unsolicited messages (including unwanted spam messages) from third-parties. Such activities are beyond our control and this Policy does not apply to such information.
10.3 Third-Party Policies. Links to related companies’ websites may appear on this Site. These related companies have separate privacy and data collection policies and practices. Before participating in any website activity on related companies’ websites, you should review and investigate their policies and practices. Co-mads is not responsible and shall not be held liable for these independent policies or practices.