july 20-26, 2019
6 nights, 7 days
*10 people max
portland’s natural landscapes entice you to sit back, relax, and smell the coffee. between the buzzing art scene and gastronomical wonders, pdx is a treasure of the pacific northwest. join nine other mindful tourists on a socially conscious adventure, exploring all the city has to offer, one pint at a time.
- accomodation at a locally owned vacation home (shared room with someone of the same gender)
- transportation to and from airport
- all local transportation
- 6 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 6 dinners, snacks, some alcoholic beverages
- all activities
- community impact experience
- a portion of your purchase will fund a community service project
- networking events/opportunities
- swag bag
- two trip leaders
- flights to and from portland
- meals not mentioned
- optional activities / activities & transportation during free time
- you must be 21 or older to travel with co-mads.
- once you fill out the booking information, we will send you a personal note to confirm your registration. please wait to hear from us before booking flights.
- upon sign up, you will be asked to fill out a co-mads profile. we will use this information as a way to get to know each traveler and cater the trip itinerary to specific interests when possible. one week before the trip, you will receive a roster introducing you to your fellow co-mads.
- a detailed itinerary and packing list will be sent to you.
- if you have specific questions before booking, please reach out to us by sending us an email at email@example.com. we’d be happy to schedule a time to discuss trip details with you via phone, email, and/or in person (if possible).
what community organization(s) will we be working with?
big announcement coming soon regarding community impact opportunities!
early bird pricing $1,995 | book by march 31st
regular pricing $2,195 | book by june 22nd
reserve your spot! $500 deposit | must paid in full by june 22nd