july 24-28, 2019
4 nights, 5 days
*10 people max
portland’s natural landscapes entice you to sit back, relax, and smell the coffee. between the buzzing art scene and gastronomical wonders, pdx is a treasure of the pacific northwest. join nine other mindful tourists on a socially conscious adventure, exploring all the city has to offer, one pint at a time.
- accomodation at a locally owned vacation home (shared room with someone of the same gender)
- transportation to and from airport
- all local transportation
- 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 4 dinners, snacks, some alcoholic beverages
- all activities
- community impact experience
- a portion of your purchase will fund a community service project
- networking events/opportunities
- swag bag
- two trip leaders
- flights to and from portland
- meals not mentioned
- optional activities / activities & transportation during free time
- you must be 21 or older to travel with co-mads.
- once you fill out the booking information, we will send you a personal note to confirm your registration. please wait to hear from us before booking flights.
- upon sign up, you will be asked to fill out a co-mads profile. we will use this information as a way to get to know each traveler and cater the trip itinerary to specific interests when possible. one week before the trip, you will receive a roster introducing you to your fellow co-mads.
- a detailed itinerary and packing list will be sent to you.
- if you have specific questions before booking, please reach out to us by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. we’d be happy to schedule a time to discuss trip details with you via phone, email, and/or in person (if possible).
what community organization(s) will we be working with?
big announcement coming soon regarding community impact opportunities!
june 22nd is when all payments are due and it is the final day to sign up for the trip.
- a nonrefundable deposit of $500 is required to secure your spot.
- you may pay the balance in full at any time.