august 14-18, 2019
4 nights, 5 days
*10 people max
5 people minimum
history, art, and cuisine come together in a vibrant way during this five day philadelphia adventure. you’ll get to experience the founding fathers’ legacies in a fantastic foodie wonderland. you’ll impact the the community through volunteer work and by dining in eateries that are trailblazing a delicious path to social justice. you’ll see a side of philly that you’d never see on a travel show. join us for a remarkable exploration of this revolutionary city.
- accomodation at a locally owned vacation home (shared room with someone of the same gender)
- transportation to and from airport
- all local transportation
- 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 4 dinners, snacks, some alcoholic beverages
- all activities
- community impact experience
- a portion of your purchase will fund a community service project
- networking events
- swag bag
- two trip leaders
- flights/transportation to and from philadelphia
- meals not mentioned
- optional activities / activities & transportation during free time
- you must be 21 or older to travel with co-mads.
- once you fill out the booking information, we will send you a personal note to confirm your registration. please wait to hear from us before booking flights.
- upon sign up, you will be asked to fill out a co-mads profile. we will use this information as a way to get to know each traveler and cater the trip itinerary to specific interests when possible. one week before the trip, you will receive a roster introducing you to your fellow co-mads.
- a detailed itinerary and packing list will be sent to you.
- if you have specific questions before booking, please reach out to us by sending us an email at email@example.com. we’d be happy to schedule a time to discuss trip details with you via phone, email, and/or in person (if possible).
what community organization(s) will we be working with?
big announcement coming soon regarding community impact opportunities!
july 17th is when all payments are due and it is the final day to sign up for the trip.
- a nonrefundable deposit of $500 is required to secure your spot.
- you may pay the balance in full at any time.