new orleans, louisiana
september 18-22, 2019
4 nights, 5 days
*10 people max
the people of new orleans are resilient, proud of their heritage, and vibrant. the city is steeped with history, innovative cuisine, and southern hospitality. join us for a mindful, community-oriented exploration of its tragic past and its present day influence as a hub of culture and creativity.
- accomodation at a locally owned vacation home (shared room with someone of the same gender)
- transportation to and from airport
- all local transportation
- 3 breakfasts, 1 brunch, 2 lunches, 4 dinners, snacks, some alcoholic beverages
- all activities
- community impact experience
- a portion of your purchase will fund a community service project
- networking events
- swag bag
- two trip leaders
- flights/transportation to and from philadelphia
- meals not mentioned
- optional activities / activities & transportation during free time
- you must be 21 or older to travel with co-mads.
- once you fill out the booking information, we will send you a personal note to confirm your registration. please wait to hear from us before booking flights.
- upon sign up, you will be asked to fill out a co-mads profile. we will use this information as a way to get to know each traveler and cater the trip itinerary to specific interests when possible. one week before the trip, you will receive a roster introducing you to your fellow co-mads.
- a detailed itinerary and packing list will be sent to you.
- if you have specific questions before booking, please reach out to us by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. we’d be happy to schedule a time to discuss trip details with you via phone, email, and/or in person (if possible).
what community organization(s) will we be working with?
big announcement coming soon regarding community impact opportunities!
regular pricing $1,395 | book by aug 21st
reserve your spot! $500 deposit
august 21st is when all payments are due and the final day to sign up for the trip.
- a nonrefundable deposit of $500 is required to secure your spot. the total balance is due four weeks before departure.
- you may pay the balance in full at any time.