There are one billion reasons, but I’ll stick to 10 for now.
1. Trip leaders, Allie (COO) and I, are the most (self-proclaimed) hilarious, fun, dope, cool, chill, hilarious (did I say that already?) people you will ever meet. We are so excited to lead a group of people in the most incredible travel experience of their lives.
2. You will not…I REPEAT…you will not find trips like this anywhere else. We’ve searched high and low. There are no other group travel companies like co-mads. Our mission, our values, our experience, and our focus on domestic destinations are one of a kind and you won’t find another travel experience like it.
3. You don’t have to plan a thing. Just show up! We plan the whole trip for you. From the day we pick you up from the airport to the day we drop you off, we plan everything. Even during free time, we give you local recommendations as to how we think you can best spend your time!
4. Our trips are pretty much all inclusive…you will rarely will have to take out your wallet. All activities, accommodations, local transportation, most meals, etc. are included in the trip package. (See each trip itinerary for specifics as to what’s included and what’s not.)
5. We can help you find the cheapest airfare. We are very experienced in finding the cheapest airfare possible. Airfare is not part of our travel packages, but we will gladly work with you to find those deals to and from our destinations!
6. Self-growth and self-discovery are inevitable. You will make a difference in the world. Traditionally, travel has been used as an escape…a chance to take your mind off of pressing personal, professional, and social issues. co-mads trips are taken with purpose, to stimulate your mind and to face these issues head on. Each day you will explore the local underground culture of the cities we are in, you will build friendships and community with likeminded people, and we will engage in discussion on exploratory topics. Through community service projects and in supporting small, local business, you will leave a lasting impact on the communities we come in contact with. You will become one with the “travel & do good lifestyle” and we will open your eyes to a new way of travel. The communities we immerse ourselves in will grow. You will grow. Internal and external change WILL take place.
7. Grow your professional and personal networks. Our small group allows for the formation of building a foundation for strong, lifelong friendships and connections to be made over the course of the trip. Through our activities and community service projects, you’ll be able to explore commonality with fellow travelers and create a space where collaboration can be explored.
8. You will eat the best food you’ve ever had in your life. Allie and I are foodies. That’s an understatement. We typically stumble upon the best food spots when we get lost and accidentally find a local gem. Other times, we get recommendations from locals. Either way, we always find the BEST food wherever we are. Period.
9. You never will have to wait for your friends in order to travel ever again. “I really want to travel to new cities, but none of my friends can go with me. So, I never end up going anywhere.” This is something we hear over and over again. With co-mads, you can sign up for a trip alone, but travel with a group of other cool, passionate people. Solo travel can be daunting if you’ve done it before, but traveling alone opens so many doors for self-growth, independence, and meeting amazing new people you wouldn’t have otherwise met. co-mads acts as the bridge to cross over into solo travel. You’re able to travel to a new city when you want to, not waiting for your schedule to match up with a friend.
10. You will forever be a part of the growing co-mads community. Part of the beauty of co-mads is the ability to connect with other change-makers. This will open the door for so many personal and professional opportunities down the road. “travel & do good” is a lifestyle, not a one-time trip experience. Through programming for co-mads alumni, various events, our social networks, blog, and podcast (coming soon), you’ll be part of the co-mads family for the long haul!
We can’t wait to travel & do good with you this summer!